At FCS Laser Mail we are firmly committed to reducing and controlling the environmental impact of our business. This is amply demonstrated by our continued certification to the ISO14001 standard.
An Environmental Report has been compiled, together with an Environmental Policy which are constantly adhered to through every aspect of our business.
The ISO14001 makes up part of our Integrated Management System which is a framework designed to cover all three of our standards. The ISO14001 specific management system is based on the following framework – Waste Management and Environmental Policy, Environmental Report, Environmental Aspects, Aspects and Impacts, Significant Aspects Register, Emergency Preparedness and Response.
The Environmental Policy aims to:
- Encourage staff involvement in environmental issues
- Promote energy conservation by efficient use and appropriate investment in energy efficient measures
- Minimise waste and ensure there is effective control
- Eliminate the release of pollutants or harmful substances or gases
- Take into consideration the likely environmental effect of company activities on the local community
- Expect similar environmental standards from all parties with whom the company deals
FCS Laser Mail continually complies with and stays up to date with current legislation. The effectiveness of our Environmental Management System is assessed at management review meetings which are held every six months or earlier if required.
Want to find out more?
To find out more and see our ISO14001 Certificate and Policy Document
go to our Downloads section.